Simply The Best

Olivebruce1's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“ Simply The Best”

Written on: 12/12/2013 by Olivebruce1 (1 review written)

I booked my holiday to New York 1yr ago. It was simple, I told the agent where I wanted to go how much of a budget and the hotel I wanted to go to. the agent said leave it with him and he would get back to me, true to his word he did. everything that we wanted, good flight times, date we wanted and the hotel. the price was within our budget so we booked it hassle free.
The agent contacted me before the balance was due and an e-mail to remind us. He gave us all the details that was required for our flight, visa, luggage weight etc. We were then contacted again to ensure we had all documents printed out for boarding.
Just like to say a big thank you to all staff at Dialaflight for all the effort they went to allowing us to have a stress free holiday and a very enjoyable one. Hope to book with you in the future, have recommended you to others.

Thanks again