Perfect..!!!!

Elisha79's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“Perfect..!!!!”

Written on: 26/10/2013 by Elisha79 (1 review written)

Me and my partner used dial a flight for the first time a couple of months ago when booking a trip away together we were a bit weary at first as we usually go into the travel shop so doing it all over the phone was a new experience for us. However we got through to a travel advisor called Wesley who was fantastic, he understood that we were new to over the phone holidays and he really went out of his was to accommodate us and make us feel comfortable, I was astounded at how good of a deal we got for 2 business class seats to Singapore after my friends just got back I was expecting a much higher figure. The holiday went perfectly with no glitches or unexpected surprises! Would definitely recommend we're already booking our next trip to New York and will definitely be using dial a flight again. Make sure you speak to Wesley he's fantastic !