Terrible.Not Helpful .

Rukh75's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“Terrible.Not Helpful .”

Written on: 06/04/2012 by Rukh75 (1 review written)

I called Dial a Flight for a quote and was told that it was the best price i could get,i said that i will get back to them.Few minutes later they called back and put pressure that it was the last 5 tickets left. I fell for it and purchased 5 return tickets to Dubai,the flights ware not direct but with 5 hour stopover. After calling few other airlines found out that i could have got direct flight with four kids with a same amount of money.We couldn't fly on the day due to a problem with the 6month validity of one of the passports which i was not told when booked my ticket.when i called to change the date, Dial A Flight told me to pay 1000 pounds extra and they will change the date which we agreed, only to my disappointment the lady called back 10 minuets later and said that she cant change it and we lost the tickets.After 10 more minutes she called back and asked for 1500 and she will change them so the flights would have cost us from 2400 now to nearly 4000 pounds and not even direct. When i said it is not fear, its now too expansive and not even sure if this is the end of it or will i get a phone call back 10 minutes later to be asked a different price,i was told very rudely that there is nothing they can do!My four kids ware so disappointed and upset.They ware looking forward for Easter holidays which we ended up staying home due to all the money we lost.