Misleading the public

Guest's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“Misleading the public”

Written on: 14/02/2012

I booked a flight, with dialaflight.com on Friday 11th febuary, to Malaysia, to go on the 30th November 2012 and return on the 29th febuary 2013.
The sales advisor, told me that this was a great price of £546 per person, and would not get this price anywhere else on the market?, if i don't book it now the price will go up, so he made me book the flight, thinking i was getting a bargain?, what rubbish.
I went on line 2 hours later, after been talked into the sale, and guess what?, i found the same identical flight, same dates, everything, for £499 with Opodo, that would of saved me £96 for me & my wife.
When i rang back to talk to him, he's was not there, and i got passed to other advises who just said sorry but there's nothing they could now do.
I have been dupt into buying this flight at an overpriced fee.
They don't care as long as they get your hard earned money, so beware of the sales patter and do your research first.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2012

I absolutely agree with you. It happened to me, they booked me a holiday and when I receved the confirmation it was completely different deal that the one we paid for.
PEOPLE, DO NOT BOOK WITH DIAL A FLIGHT, YOU GONNA BE SORRY!

Runtings's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2012

I'm having the same issue RIGHT NOW with them, I'm not gona leave it there. What was the end result, did you get any money back?