TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED in DIAL A FLIGHT

Guest's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED in DIAL A FLIGHT”

Written on: 13/01/2012

Truelly disappointed in this company. I have used them previously but ages ago. Service has gone down dramatically since. We recently booked a trip to South Africa through them. Price was good but that was about all. Immediately payment was taken that is where the service ended. Calls were never returned and when we did get through to the Consultant (Toby) it was just short of dismissal. I have been thoroughly disappointed and to the point of disgusted by them. After spending a small fortune with them you would have expected better service. I think the Consultants need to all go on a training exercise. Paperwork arrived after we had already flown out. Thank Heavens we had downloaded our Iten. already ! They also misinformed us about the price when initially paying the deposit which resulted in me having to fork out an additional £172 a week later - due to taxes which they had included. !!Hmmmpff it was either pay or lose my deposit. As for Qatar whom we flew with. Everybody A++++ class. Would definitely fly with that airline again. Dial-a-flight - stay clear !