so helpful, really suprised

beca's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“so helpful, really suprised”

Written on: 16/07/2011 by beca (3 reviews written)

LONDON-MUMBAI-BANGKOK RETURN. me and my boyfriend had our stuff stollen in cambodia and really didnt know if we would make it to bangkok in time, or get out of the country for a while due to having to buy passports and visas etc... because we were at the embassys all the time we couldnt get to a phone or internet easily, so worryingly i had to ask my dad to try and help at his end. to my suprise dial-a-flight were awsome! they told my dad that we could change the flight even on the day as long as it ws before the flight took off, and this would only cost £130 to re-arange for any day up to 6months from then, they also contacted us by email to check everything was ok and seemed to make everything quite easy and understandable for my dad. furtermore, i had forgotten to tell the guy, gordon, that i was a veggie when we booked our flights, and he made the ammendments straight away and stayed on 10 minutes late becuase i had emailed him at the end of his shift. dial-aflight will offer you the more expensive flight when you phone up, same a most companies, but if you ask for a cheaper one, there is usually an option, we got offered emerates london to bangkok reutrn for 565 first, then jet airways 495, so dont assume the first option is the cheapest. this company really surprised us, they were so helpful, friendly and i cant believe how patient and kind they were to my dad, especially as he was pretty worried back at this end. will definatly use these guys again!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?