Fantastic Customer Service!

Briana461's review of Destinology www.destinology.co.uk

“Fantastic Customer Service!”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Briana461 (1 review written)

I have recently booked a holiday to Thailand with Destinology. I didn’t look too closely at them when I first started planning my holiday as I (wrongly) assumed from their publicity that their prices would be high – how wrong was I?! My travel consultant is Antony and I have to say that he has been absolutely brilliant from the outset. I requested a quote via their website and received it in full in less than 10 minutes (still waiting for Travelbag to respond after more than 4 weeks!). Antony has been very professional (and patient!) whilst I’ve swapped and changed my mind over the holiday, but has responded within minutes virtually every time I have contacted him via e-mail, no matter what time of day or evening. Destinology have beaten like for like quotes from other well known travel companies and I will definitely book my holidays with them again.