Thank you Destinology (Michael Davies)!

Guest's review of Destinology www.destinology.co.uk

“Thank you Destinology (Michael Davies)!”

Written on: 26/09/2013

I had been working with Kuoni and Hayes & Jarvis to book my honeymoon for next year in July 2014. I was aware that the weather is not great in many places at that time of year, so just really wanted some advice and suggestions on where to go.

Kuoni were helpful, but i found that they gave me too many options without any personal advice or touches, so it made the decision too difficult and some of the prices were higher than i would have liked without any real honeymoon deals or treats.

When i got recommended to use Destinology by a friend, i couldn't have been happier. Within the space of three days, i was given a few options for a trip to Dubai & Mauritius and given lots of information about the weather and the resorts and the pros/cons. And before you know it, my honeymoon was booked, deposit paid and now just something amazing to look forward to.

I couldn't have asked for a better service and would highly recommend their services to anyone else and will definitely be using them again in the future.