Travel Advisor Jeff

carolynbell's review of DearFlight.co.uk - www.dearflight.co.uk

“Travel Advisor Jeff”

Written on: 26/01/2014 by carolynbell (1 review written)

I can't speak highly enough of the outstanding service I have received from DearFlight. I have booked numerous flights over the past months and every time, I have received excellent prices, prices far below prices that I could find on the internet. The customer service has been outstanding, I make a request and it is activated on immediately with professionalism, diligence and competence. Payment is made so easy and the e-tickets are issued promptly, any special requirements such as aisle seat and food requirements are always organised, even to booking onward travel organised with the airline. The staff are so helpful and facilitating and extremely patient as quite often I have changed dates which has meant extra work. I would recommend booking with DearFlight as they are so reliable with excellent personal service by staff who do care about the customer.