Poor services, complaints were ignored

slc2012's review of DearFlight.co.uk - www.dearflight.co.uk

“Poor services, complaints were ignored”

Written on: 01/01/2013 by slc2012 (1 review written)

I purchased a flight ticket from dearflight company in Feb 2012.Unfortunately, due to unexpected weather condition leading to airport closure, i could not catch the connecting flight in June 2012. hence, i had requested tax refund but could only be done through the travel agent. The company agreed to claim it but after 4 months i had got no reply from them at all despite sending them tonnes of emails.I eventually called the company again and was told that the staff who handled the case had left the company?! the staff who responsible for my case was on holiday?! the "supervisor" promised to take my case by himself.BUT , AGAIN, EVERYTHING JUST GONE SILENCE AGAIN!!! Now , I still have not got a reply from him after emailing him a number of times in past 2 months.I am really frustrated with this poor services and empty promises. I would never recommend anyone to get the deal from this company. Think twice before you contact them.