Rome in August

GillB1954's review of David Urquhart Travel

“Rome in August”

Written on: 15/08/2013 by GillB1954 (1 review written)

Just returned from a 4 night / 5 day trip to Rome with my daughter. We paid extra for the private taxi transfer, central hotel and luggage allowance. I think the holiday was excellent value for money and the whole trip went without a hitch. We received our travel documents in plenty of time and they were easy to understand. We were met by our taxi driver as soon as we landed and transfered quickly and effortlessly to The Hotel Galileo. As there was a slight hitch with our room the first night, we were allocated a larger, superior room with a balcony as recompence. The hotel was fantastic....comfortable, central and excellent value. I was surprised by the quality and standard as I have experience of the Italian room rating system and was not expecting very much from this 3 star hotel. How wrong I was! Helpful friendly staff, lovely room and excellent breakfasts. Our return taxi transfer was again puctual and effortless. Thankyou for a lovely holiday....will use again.