Flight tickets to Dubai

esmerelda12's review of Crystal Travel - www.crystaltravel.co.uk

“Flight tickets to Dubai”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by esmerelda12 (1 review written)

We needed to book return flights from Newcastle to Dubai and used Kayak to find the cheapest options. Though slightly more expensive than the cheapest deal, the positive reviews for Crystal travelled me to go with them and I'm glad I did. The website was very easy to navigate and the whole transaction proceeded very smoothly. I had an immediate email confirmation with all flight details followed by the e-tickets the following day. My only problem was in accessing the BA site to manage the booking as it wasn't entirely clear which booking reference to use. However, I suspect this is a problem with the BA site itself (couldn't access the manage my booking option when using Google Chrome - use Safari instead). I emailed Crystal and had a very prompt and helpful response and soon managed to access the details on the BA site - all correct and as per the booking. I would certainly recommend them on the basis of my experience so far and would definitely use them again.

Visit crystaltravel.co.uk