Call handlers were rude & fairly unhelpful

orangutan1's review of Crystal Travel - www.crystaltravel.co.uk

“Call handlers were rude and fairly unhelpful”

Written on: 16/02/2014 by orangutan1 (1 review written)

I was booking the flights online and I received a call from Crystal Travel when I had not asked for a call back. Initially helpful but then when I questioned the difference in prices when I booked via kayak.co.uk and directly through their site, the call handler became flippant and said the difference was a matter of £10-15. Little did he know that I was about to book for 4 people so the difference in prices would be appreciable. He asked me to call their customer services dept so if the problem could be rectified who i equally found unhelpful. I went on to book the flights via kayak as I found them the cheapest -guessed they missed out on their commission! I wouldn't book again unless the prices are rock bottom!

Visit crystaltravel.co.uk