E-Tickets

Guest's review of Crystal Travel - www.crystaltravel.co.uk

“E-Tickets”

Written on: 19/11/2013

I booked 4 tickets online, and Have asked and emailed Crystaltravel, many times to send me the E-Tickets in a Quality format so I can print them out, what I received after 3 days,via email from them was very badly issued, rang them and emailed them to correct this error but they where unable to understand my problem and kept on passing me onto another dept, finally gave up, will not be using them again

Visit crystaltravel.co.uk

Alboy55555's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2013

Do NOT give up on this crowd of Money Grabbers who TOTALLY ignore all contact -I have tried to get money BACK after our trip cost us more because a they didnt bother sending our stuff out --took a lot of digging and finall got an email very poorly worded and claiming I WAS not giving them information -That has been SINCE JULY 2013.

In the end I have contacted MEDIA groups and NEWSPAPERS warning folk about this crowd.

crystaltravel.co.uk