Good Service

officialsamsungunlock's review of Crystal Travel -

“Good Service”

Written on: by officialsamsungunlock (1 review written)

Last week I booked 2 return flights to Bangkok through Crystal Travel. After booking I came across some reviews on Trip Advisor and was rather concerned as there seems to be a number of negative reviews out there. The prices CT were quoting were half those offered with Flight Centre or direct with Qatar Airways and I was having the 'too good to be true' doubts.

Placing the order on a Friday they told me my payment would be confirmed with 2 hours. I used visa debit and sure enough I had a confirmation email well within that time. E-tickets would take up to 2 days which I thought was rather strange, especially as the reason given was that I was booking for December (I'm still not sure what that has to do with it but this is what lead me to those reviews). I called on Monday to check progress and voice some concerns over the reviews I had read and was told everything would be OK. On Tuesday I received an email with the booking ref's and I have checked Qatar online and everything appears to be OK.

I am very satisfied with the service and the price I'm paying.

J Pearson