Amazing Customer Service

JaceDavis's review of Crystal Travel - www.crystaltravel.co.uk

“Amazing Customer Service”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by JaceDavis (1 review written)

I would like to firstly say a big thank you to Dave from Crystal Travel for being patient and for providing an exceptional customer service.

After booking a flight that departs 2 days from the day of booking. I received an email from Crystal Travel the next day (24hours before departure) stating that there has been a mistake with the payment and my booking was cancelled!

Indeed there was a mistake with the payment, and due to the importance of this flight I was panicking that I have lost my reservation and won't be able to go. So I phoned up Crystal Travel and to my surprise they answered within 3 or 4 rings which was surprisingly good! I was shock at first as it usually takes a long time to hear the phone answered that quick.

So after explaining my predicament, Dave manage to assure me that he was going to try and do his best to get the same flight, seat and original details. There was a slight change of approximately £40 added to the sub total but Dave has managed to do what I thought was impossible and got back what I originally requested and booked.

It did take a while due to some misunderstandings at my end but Dave was very patient and professional. From the experience I have received, Dave represented the company extremely well and I believe that he is an asset to the future success of Crystal Travel. He is well mannered and even given me a call back! bonus!

Overall Crystal Travel, without a doubt deserves 5 stars. Not only with a great website, cheap prices, and user friendly layouts but also the amazing customer service they provide. Dear Manager of Crystal Travel, with Dave leading an example he certainly deserves more than a tap on the back.

I'm not a last minute person but due to certain circumstances I was at this instance and when I next go travelling, will I ever use Crystal Travel?

Yes, without a doubt!