Best customer service you can ever imagine

pranavjain3's review of Crystal Travel - www.crystaltravel.co.uk

“Best customer service you can ever imagine”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by pranavjain3 (1 review written)

This is the first time I booked my air ticket with crystal Travel. The only thing I can say I will always come back. Two major reasons firstly the prices are amazing, I would say the best you can think of. Secondly and more Importantly during my experience for booking ticket I talked to three different people and all three amazing. I still have star to chose as the best person I came across [name removed].
Very professional keeps his promise and proactively helps. He went the extra mile to serve me. Followed up on my on my request which no other travel company ever did for me. All I can say is [name removed] is a star and 100% an invaluable asset to Crystal Travel. So Mr CEO for Crystal Travel don't ever loose [name removed] or people like him they can and are making a difference to your business.

It is a very fast and efficient company with amazing customer service. Very fair and understanding.

Thanks
a ton for the amazing experience you will see me again.

Visit crystaltravel.co.uk