Amazing services from Crystal Travel!!

JBence's review of Crystal Travel - www.crystaltravel.co.uk

“Amazing services from Crystal Travel!!”

Written on: 14/12/2012 by JBence (1 review written)

I live in South Africa and have just purchased a one-way ticket for my brother to return from the UK. It is "silly season" with Christmas holidays so air tickets are pretty hard to come by. I found a fantastic offer with Crystal Travel and initially tried to make an online reservation. It kept failing at the payment screen, so I called them direct and was immediately put at ease by a lovely gentleman by the name of Andy.

Andy went out of his way to assist me since the reservation I was making involved my brother in the UK (the traveller), my Dad who was paying for the ticket (in Pretoria, South Africa) and myself coordinating everything from Johannesburg, South Africa. I was a nervous wreck!

Andy's pleasant nature and calm reassurance went a long way towards keeping me sane and after two days of collecting bits of information and emails back and forth, we managed to finalise the reservation so we could have my brother back in SA for the new year.

Andy, thanks again!! I wish there were more people in the world like you.

Jackie Bence