Brill Ski Hol

MaryMcN's review of Crystal Ski www.crystalski.co.uk

“Brill Ski Hol”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by MaryMcN (1 review written)

Great ski hol in Soll. Fantastic Hotel and excellent snow. Been to Soll many times +10 and each time has been fantastic. Great resort for a big ski area and apres ski.Hotel Modlinger really nice and great staff&food. Also very helpful and organised a birthday celebration for one of our party with balloons, decorations and cake.Great pub on the ski run down blue path near the end on left and at the Witchery on the road down with disco each night. Not to bad a walk back after a few refreshments! or a taxi if you prefer. Crystal ski reps were efficient and there if we needed them, only problem we had was ski passes were not delivered to Hotel and had to walk down into town to pick them up at Red Horse on night of arrival.

Upsetskier's Response to MaryMcN's Review

Written on: 11/11/2014

I was interested to read your account of your holiday with Crystal, do you work for them?

It’s strange that Crystal ski has been reviewed a total of 98 times since 2008 but out of these 34 of the best reviews where posted in just a 5 day period between 19th and 24th August this summer… I also think it’s a little odd that some many of Crystal ski clients should suddenly remember to add a review of last year’s skiing holiday in the height of the summer which will have been between 4 months and 6 months after the holiday.

I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation why so many good reviews where posted in such a short period of time, particularly as none of Crystal’s clients reviewed their holiday in the summer months the year before. It couldn’t be that Crystal are writing their own reviews, could it? That would be a little shabby!

Marymcn's reply to Upsetskier's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2014

No I am a genuine person that does not work for Crystal. I am very lax at posting reviews and think they did send me an email to write a review, which probably was in the summer after I booked next years!! Kitzbuhel for a change this time. We usually dont have much contact with the reps apart from getting our ski passes, but flight buses to resort& return were excellent as was our hotel. I still have to get round to writing a review for a Sunsail holiday in June 14, which was fantastic. So I supose sending a request out late still prompts people to write reviews!! Hope this clears up your query.

Upsetskier's Response to MaryMcN's Review