Crystal Reps - What reps

kcroall's review of Crystal Ski www.crystalski.co.uk

“Crystal Reps - What reps”

Written on: 17/04/2013 by kcroall (1 review written)

Feb 9 arrived at Salzburg to go to Rauris for a weeks skiing. It was myself and 7 year old daughter. The bus to Rauris wasn't there so they put us on another bus and transferred us to the Rauris bus by the side of a very busy road. There was no Crystal Rep on this bus. At this stage I didn't realise I we weren't going to see our reps until the day we left..NO big deal as it transpires, they added zero value from what I heard. Rauris was fantasntic and I will go back but the Crystal pension Alpenrose was dreadful. I complained at the time . I got a phone call from some Crystal area manager but he was as useful as a chocolate teapot. I told him they shouldn't promote Alpenrose but he told me it was nothing to do with him. Anyway, the day to go came around and 5 minutes before the bus to salzburg turns up , 2 green clad Crystal reps turn up. The FIRST I had seen of them. So I had booked lift passes myself, ski school for my daughter myself. Found the local restaurants and places to visit. Got a Sleigh ride organised for my daughter on the last night.. All with the help of thelocal tourist office..... So what value do the reps add. None unless you count the amusement value their vile green jackets. Like others I would leave a zero star rating if I could. I also complained at the airport about the trip to another rep who said he would pass it onto head office but again nothing.......Don't use Crystal.