shambolic organisation & immature reps

Guest's review of Crystal Holidays - www.crystalholidays.co.uk

“shambolic organisation and immature reps”

Written on: 24/02/2014

Just returned from a week skiing with Crystal. Left on a coach at the airport for 2 1/2 hours with a rep telling us every 20 minutes, "just another 20 minutes guys". We were in fact waiting for a delayed flight from London, fine not a problem but let us sit in a warm terminal building and not a black cold coach. When I suggested to the rep he could have called us when we were ready to leave " I am so busy running around I would not have time" WRONG ANSWER. Never saw him again, although my teenagers did at various bars around the resort. We missed our evening meal due to the delay and had bread and cheese and meat with no drinks at 10pm when we finally arrived. Then we were picked up and missed breakfast as it was not open in time, and our helpful rep was moving resorts and did not even ask if we had a good time. It was again all about him and having to move on. Then we were late for our departure and arrived at Salzburg airport with so many other flights it was chaos. We queued for over an hour for security and then had to be rushed through as we were all ( lots of different groups) holding the flight up. The Crystal manager told us it was unprecedented numbers due to half term. Well manage it Crystal you know how many guests you have travelling. Inghams could teach you a lot, it was like a YTS. Never again.

Rowbotham's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2014

This story of woe sounds all to similar to my experience with Crystal during a winter holiday to Les Coches via Cambery airport. I concur with the statement of "NEVER AGAIN".