ripped off

Guest's review of Cruise Miles - www.cruisemiles.com

“ripped off”

Written on: 29/09/2013

I purchased many cruise miles and finally "won" a cruise to Alaska, my dream cruise.Imagine when I was unable to contact the company 8 weeks from departure date, sent 10 or so emails, no reply. Stay away from this company. If you would like to start a class action against them, count me in. I didn't think companies could get away with this today, and still taking people's money. barry gazzard Australia.

Chloe_Svendsen's Comment

Written on: 13/10/2013

Hi there...

It seems you and I have the same problem.
I purchased a 9 night cruise with CM in which is set to sail on 01/12/2013.
After purchasing the cruise, CM sent emails confirming the purchase and etc.
Since then, I have not heard from them.
CM stated in the emails that a final Roll Check email will be sent 8-12 weeks prior to the cruise.

It is now 6 weeks prior to the cruise and still I have not heard from them.
I have sent countless emails (25-30) to every single email address they have given and sent in the past.
However each of these emails seems to bounce back stating “email address does not exist”.
I also contact CM support directly off the website, back they said they cannot assist and will pass my enquires onto CM reservations.

I am also ANNOYED and looking into taking some legal action or etc.
If anyone is experiencing the same problems as I and the above is...
Please contact us and let’s put our thinking cap on.

Chloe - Australia

Allienikita's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2013

Hi
You're definitely not alone. There are hundreds of people who have experienced the same thing. There are thousands and thousands of dollars lost and so many stories we can't tell fact from fiction, but one thing is definite - they're out of funds. If you wish to provide me with your E-mail I can provide you with more information but for the purposes of this blog I want to remain anonymous. I've seen an attempt to lodge a Class Action lawsuit by one member out of Australia but so far no idea where it stands. Without the $49 member fee they're now asking for, they may also go bankrupt.

Chloe_Svendsen's Comment