BAD

Guest's review of Cruise Miles - www.cruisemiles.com

“BAD”

Written on: 06/09/2013

I did get one cruise from this company in MArch, which went fine,but they they were slow to respond to special requests for adding a passenger,.. I am supposed to be on an Alaskan cruise Carnival Miracle September 10th/2013,and although I did the roll call which is required, and they sent an email confirming group booking, they have not sent me the booking # required to book into the cruise, I have been sending emails to their reservations department, filled out this special form to deal with this type of situation,and also contacted their support ... their support sent me a note stating to fill out this special form ,which I had already done,several times...they are not responding at all.. roll check was on August 14th/2013 I've sending emails and filling out forms every 2-3 days since then.. nothing..its only 5 days from the cruise, I had already paid for my airline ticket, and bought special clothes for this trip.. what a rip off.. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Unsatisfiedtraveler's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2013

Did you ever get any answers or cruise?