Cruise Miles review

Guest's review of Cruise Miles - www.cruisemiles.com

“Cruise Miles review”

Written on: 25/08/2013

I hope your experience with Cruise Miles continues to be positive when your turn arrive . I started purchasing their vouchers 3 to 4 years ago and has cruised once with them without any problems. I have spent about $3000 purchasing a few vouchers for myself and as gifts. However, this company converted the vouchers that I paid for into miles and keep inflating the miles that needed to purchase a cruise. The value of my vouchers have depreciated 90% since purchased and can book nothing with that amount now. This company has very limited inventories and is very hard to book. Two out of my booked cruise were deleted and the miles refunded are worthless. I did not book multiple cabins, and had a cruise cancelled without prior warning to me.
There is absoluety no response to e-mails,desperate people who have not received confirmations and controls roll,and no explanation ,you sent e-mails your e-mails no response or unread by Cruisemiles ,
Miles worth 1/5 of what they were worth a year ago, you are not 100% have your cruise you have booked a year ago,
since 8 monts nothing on offer ,
It's a shame that this time it was a good program, but unfortunately, became a Ponzi scheme,
Something is really happening and it's a terrible way to treat customers. If you write too often, you get back an email saying that you will be banned,
we only want the answer to our questions,
I guess you probably received this email today with all the tales tristes.bla bla bla ,It's their plan .

Qbee's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2013

Yes all is true .Have had the same experience myself .I booked a cruise 2 years ago and my cruise was on the Norwegian Epic with a balcony and I had extra miles over so kept buying more for another cruise. After many emails etc and no answers I finally had my cruise cancelled which is a couple of months before we were to sail.So as we live in New Zealand decided to book fares and got to Spain two weeks pr ior. no w we have had to buy a cruise to use our existing fares etc as they were non refundable.As you said I can't even buy a cruise let alone a balcony with my miles now . My advice don't buy ,looks like they are about to blow it.