Cruise Miles - www.cruisemiles.com Review

Scrappymom's review of Cruise Miles - www.cruisemiles.com

“Do not waste your money with these people. I booked a...”

Written on: 01/06/2013 by Scrappymom (1 review written)

Do not waste your money with these people. I booked a cruise with CM, checked in via the roll check in process, received a confirmation email from CM confirming my roll check in, then less than three weeks prior to cruise, CM deleted my booking stating that I did not check in.

Absolutely no customer service. I have sent numerous emails requesting information and have no responses to any of my simple questions - the main one being way did CM delete my booking.

You will be truly disappointed with this group, plus you will throw your money away.

Hawkeyenation's Response to Scrappymom's Review

Written on: 30/08/2013

It is still happening Scrappymom. My friend exact scenario happen for a cruise we had booked in July , she completed roll call, got confirmation, thing next thing we know her miles are refunded and she was told it was because she didn't check in. Then I had it happen for a September cruise. How many times do they use this same lie?

Unsatisfiedtraveler's reply to Hawkeyenation's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2013

Well..Four times but I got all different lies. Unfortunately while you are waiting over a year for your cruise to come, you decide to be proactive and buy more miles to book a cruise for the next years. Well...3 years later,( I started with 3 vouchers) and now I have had 4 cruises cancelled and I have worthless miles in my account.

These horror stories are real. There are many more out there..just check the moderated forum ...under cancelled cruises. Oh and if it says ticketed...don't believe it because I would be on my cruise this week if that were true.