Horrible customer srv

Guest's review of Cruise Miles - www.cruisemiles.com

“Horrible customer srv”

Written on: 11/03/2013

These ppl have horrible customer service. They send me wrong cruise roll call; then emailed me to ignore it. I emailed them to get right roll call and got no response. After all never received my right roll call and after emailing them numerous times got email back saying " roll call is close". They never resolved issue even though they never send me the right roll call. Now they don't answer my phone calls but only respond to emails with insults and saying they won't do anything and to feel free to take legal action" they are unbelievable, even though they know it was their fault by not sending me roll call, they have the audacity to insult me and blame me for not responding to an email they fail to send me.... Wow

Zgagus's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2013

Hi, read your posting only to realize that exactly same happened to me. I was suppose to sail on the 20th April this year, never received an email regarding roll check apart from the wrong one and subsequent cancellation on 29th of January.

I feel ripped off and quite determined to seek a legal help if its worth it at all. Maybe there are more people like ourselves. Do you have their phone number by any chance?

Hoping to hearing back from you

Best regards

Nilserik's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2013

No, I don't think they have any official phone numbers. I have filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau in USA since Cruise Miles LLC is registered in Nevada. The case is still pending. Another customer has a laywer in Florida working on another case.

Written on: 06/04/2013

Same thing happened to me..wrong roll call check sent, never received anything else and today have realised I won't be going on my cruise next week. Madly trying to book for a replacement cruise seeing 4 weeks worth of travel and accommdation are in place. Of course I will be out of pocket. Did you have any luck contacting them?

Written on: 06/04/2013

Hi, I just found out today that the same thing happened to me, they sent the wrong cruise roll, I didn't know at the time and completed roll call for the wrong cruise then didn't get the correct roll call, never received an email and today 1 week before we fly to America from Australia I realise the mistake and now have no cruise to go on. My questions on their forum went on for a day and have now been removed. I can't get answers and it doesn't look like I will. Our 4 week holiday to USA is ruined. So upset with myself but more with them for not contacting me about ANYTHING! I still don't know what I can do about it or who to contact. Sue

123Yabe's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2013

Don't expect to get any response from your emails as there customer service is terrible, they don't care. As they are located in USA/ UK it is hard for us Australians to take any action against them. I am planning on taking action against there agents in Australia, the ones that sold me the vouchers, as they are selling a product that doesn't do what it says it will. At least that way l will have a chance of getting my money back on these worthless vouchers. I bought my vouchers about 18 months ago and at the time they would purchase a mini suite on a longer duration cruise, no they wouldn't even by an inside cabin on a Short cruise. A friend of mine suggested a last minute site, they have last minute cruises at very reasonable prices and you get what you pay for. I had another cruisemiles member contact me, with the same problem as you and he also suggested them as well .. Hopefully there might be something on there for you. Please let me know how you get on and if you would be interested in trying to get you money back on the Cruisemiles in Australia?

Written on: 16/04/2013

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I realised last week that we weren't going to get anywhere with Cruismiles emails so went into damage control mode. Immediately found a replacement cruise and holiday is back on course, in fact, we fly out of Australia tomorrow. Of course we are out of pocket again but I am very thankful there was a cruise going around the same times and thank goodness I finally realised last week and not when we arrived in Miami that there were no tickets for us to pick up, that would have been a total disaster! Sue