Best Cruise Site I've Ever Come Across!

Davey6's review of Cruise Miles - www.cruisemiles.com

“Best Cruise Site I've Ever Come Across!”

Written on: 03/08/2012 by Davey6 (1 review written)

It was by accident that I came across Cruisemiles a couple of years ago and two years on I couldn't be happier! We were nervous making our first booking using a voucher but everything went perfectly and our fears were for nothing. We have since been on two cruises with Cruisemiles, have two cruises currently booked and have recommended Cruisemiles to all our family and friends. Suddenly the biggest and best cruise ships all over the world are now affordable to the average Australian family like us. If you want a fantastic range of cruises, great service and extraordinary savings-then visit Cruisemiles today.

Southportsusie's Response to Davey6's Review

Written on: 30/08/2013

Glad you enjoyed your cruises - I'd like to know your opinion of the company now, one year later.

I think you won't be getting another cruise from them, and any miles you still have are worthless.

Read all the current blogs and let us all know what you think now.