China: The Grand Tour "Luxury"

DebDib's review of Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com

“China: The Grand Tour "Luxury"”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by DebDib (1 review written)

Firstly not enough people on our tour so no tour guide, we were reliant on local guides to meet us and take the local tours. Most guides were good, some fantastic, knowledgeable, helpful, and some downright unprofessional. The latter hurried us through the tours because they had other places to be or completely mucked up the tour. I've done several tours with Cox and Kings but no more. Not worth the money you pay. I don't think changing flights so you have a stopover that lasts from midday until 9pm part of a "luxury" tour especially when my itinerary stated the earlier flight which would have given us more time in Shanghai. Yes the hotels were luxurious but we were put into the worst rooms in those luxurious hotels, my last hotel in Shanghai I had to change the room 3 times - no window in the bedroom, room smelt of sewerage. With no tour guide to cover this you have to do the job yourself, so be prepared to do the leg work. The complaints list is endless.

Coxandkingsindia's Response to DebDib's Review

Written on: 22/07/2014

Hi DebDib,
Thank you for getting in touch. Rest assured that our customer relationship manager will contact you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Warm regards,