Rotten Attitude

JDonRobertson's review of Cox & Kings

“Rotten Attitude”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by JDonRobertson (1 review written)

I booked a private Andalusian tour that included transportation. This was important to me because I use a cane. In Cordoba, no car arrived for either the trip to or from the hotel. I finally went onto the street and found and paid for my own transportation. On my return I informed the company who said they would look into it. After a month of no response, I asked for an explanation. I was informed that the car company had been paid and that the situation was "regrettable.' No explanation. No apology.
Since they all got paid, I wonder who is to feel "Regret?" I know. The regret is mine.
To show my displeasure, I directed them to remove my name from the email list.
That wasn't done so now I get weekly reminders of their "regrettable" service.
Don Robertson

Coxandkingsuk's Response to JDonRobertson's Review

Written on: 16/07/2015

We've only just come across this site so apologise that it’s taken so long to acknowledge this feedback. We're sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your holiday with us and apologise that it didn’t meet your expectations. Our customer service team who handled the complaint you made with us at the time, did take all of your comments on board and it has been discussed with our product team in the London office. We do hope you might consider travelling with Cox & Kings again in the future and do appreciate your feedback from this particular trip.
Cox & Kings – London office