Cancelled Trip To Egypt

TimothyFallowfield's review of Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com

“Cancelled Trip To Egypt”

Written on: 21/11/2011 by TimothyFallowfield (1 review written)

I was recommended Cox & Kings and I have generally only read positives but this weekend I decided to cancel, very late in the day, my trip to Cairo. In hindsight a very good call given the unrest but I was surprised that I incurred a full 100% cost. I travel a great deal and I am forever changing my travel dates and I have never paid a hotel for a booking that I have changed. In fairness I must point out that the C&K Terms and Conditions clearly outline their cancellation policy but I am left feeling that I would have been much better off arranging the whole thing myself. Where was the additional value in paying to C&K to make the flight and hotel bookings? Perhaps I would have found that out if I had gone and met the guides etc, so please note that this critique is written having not experienced the onshore service. I know with certainty however that if I had made the booking, I would have enabled a deferral or reduction in cost, even given the very late cancellation. I figure that C&K had room to improve over a 100% cancellation cost.

Coxandkings's Response to TimothyFallowfield's Review

Written on: 21/01/2013

Dear Customer,

We would like to take a look into the matter immediately.
Can you please email us your contact no to communication.corp@coxandkings.com?

--Team Cox & Kings India