TERRIBLE, NO GOOD

Guest's review of Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com

“TERRIBLE, NO GOOD”

Written on: 21/06/2011

I presented a few of my relatives with the USA tour. It was terrible experience from the start go. the agents didn't have any clue to what was going on.
They wouldn't give us the detailed itinerary. would ask to go to the website instead which gave a very vague idea of the tour. Understand that they work with airlines, hotels for deals but this was a week before the the actual tour. They wouldn't tell us the airline name, hotel names. Its as though we were being taken for a ride and I believe we were being robbed blindly. They had absolutely no idea or they knew and didn't tell us about baggage fee internal in the US.
Their customer service is pathetic, their cancellation policies protect only them. Basically I won't ever refer them to any one. Worst ever agents.!!! In the end, my aunt had to cancel the trip with hefty fines. Better than getting stuck up in some cheap motel in the US. Went with Taj Tours instead. DO NOT GO WITH COX AND KINGS.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/06/2011

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to address your concerns so could you please send us the following details on communication.corp@coxandkings.com

1. Mobile no.
2. Travel Package name and booking reference no
3. Date of departure
4. Reason for Complain
5. Date of Purchase of Package.

Regards,
Corporate Communications, Cox & Kings India

Abhishek255's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2013

why the hell you want date of purchase if we give you Booking refernce no.???? Stop bothering passengers and improve your service