Would not book through this comany again!

jallum12's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“Would not book through this comany again!”

Written on: 16/11/2013 by jallum12 (1 review written)

I booked a Groupon voucher for 3 nights in Amsterdam. I chose th hotel i wanted out of the 2 on the offer and the time period which i wanted to go. Once bought and received, clear sky holidays contacted me to fill out a quick survey online. Here i again entered the details, so the time period i wanted to go and the hotel i wanted to stay at. When they phoned me, the person acted like he never had seen this survey so was a waste of my time. After extra money paying for flights as i wanted more than 24 hrs in the city everything was arranged. However i then received my booking confirmation and realised that they had booked me into the wrong hotel. I contacted the company and after 2 solid days of trying they refused to take responsibility for their error, so i am now stuck in a hotel which i didn't want! Very frustrating and irritating and its put a massive downer on a short break i was hugely looking forward to! Customer service is not their forte! I would strongly recommend everyone yo be cautious while using this company.