appalling

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“appalling”

Written on: 20/10/2013

never experienced anything like it! I would never attempt to book a holiday through this company again advise would be stay well clear! stupidly hadn't read reviews before purchased vouchers from wowcher fro an appealing 2 nights in Dublin could fly from quite a few airports and had a choice of 3 diff hotels so rang clearsky holidays before purchasing to check availability, yep all 3 hotels available can get brill flights from my chosen airport so booked voucher! rang back in space of an hour, 2 hotels not available anymore one that was they wanted extra £65 pp and flights weren't available anymore so went from having 2 and a half days there to one full day! offered my alternative hotels, and only reason I didn't agree to them was because I came off phone and researched, one wad 4 miles from city centre in the middle of a business park and the other was £30 a night to book myself why would I stay there compared to the 4 stars I was promised? The staffs communication skills were appallimg they were rude, unprofessional and giving false info!!! I would even give it 1 star but had to put it on to get this review on!