AVOID - dodgy prices, do not trust

hecsoft's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“AVOID - dodgy prices, do not trust”

Written on: 16/10/2013 by hecsoft (1 review written)

I called after finding a price online which was pretty good. They said the price is no longer available and need to pay £100+ extra due to rooms being booked on a 'first come first served'.
When I pointed out their prices advertised were misleading, the member of staff was not interested and told me to book somewhere else if I did not agree with their price.
I would not trust this company to book anything for me. They sound dodgy, like merchants from a souk/market trying to haggle and rip you off.

Erose3's Response to hecsoft's Review

Written on: 20/10/2013

totally agreed just had more or less the exact same thing happen to me! I would tell anybody not to book with this company its appalling!

Lizbabra's Response to hecsoft's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

agree, dodgy price don't sell what they said,