DO NOT USE CLEARSKY

AliB1's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“DO NOT USE CLEARSKY”

Written on: 09/10/2013 by AliB1 (1 review written)

I booked a three day trip to Venice for me and my partner for February 2014 via Groupon. I then tried to book the holiday and was told by Clearsky that there were no flights available, even though I could go at anytime that month. They said that I could have flights if I was prepared to pay a considerable surcharge. I said I couldn't believe that all flights were already booked for a whole month so they suggested I could go for two days instead of three from London (I live in Scotland).

I then, rather too late, read reviews on this company and found that most other people had the same experience, being asked to pay extra to get what they had already purchased.

Lesson learned, look at reviews before buying vouchers in future.

I am now waiting for a refund from Groupon.

Erose3's Response to AliB1's Review

Written on: 20/10/2013

Iv just had exact same experience with a voucher from voucher to go to Dublin but I rang the company before purchasing to check availability was told yes. Then rang them back after having purchased, no availability in 2 of the hotels I could stay in and only hotel available was a £130 charge! Im waiting for my money back from wowcher!