Clearsky Rip-Off

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“Clearsky Rip-Off”

Written on: 24/09/2013

I booked a holiday with Clearsky Holidays on WOWCHER to find when I contacted them they couldn't provide the flights for the dates I wanted unless I paid more money. They are trying to palm and pressure me into taking a 3* holiday to Spain, Poland or Budapest instead of a 4* in Amsterdam. I spoke to the manager and he was abrupt and just spoke over me. I offered to accept the new Barcelona offer they have just put on to find flights and or hotels don't go unless I pay more money!!!! They have tried this over 3 nights of trying to reason with them. I will now contact OFT, trading standards, Paypal, Wowcher and will take them to the small claims court which will cost them alot more than my holiday! Absolute robbers!!!

What a rip off, avoid and same yourself some pain.

Nforsyth's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2014

Exactly the same happened to me using a groupon voucher today even when you described when the manager just kept on speaking over you!