Terrible service from the start!

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“Terrible service from the start!”

Written on: 29/06/2013

I am never, EVER going with ClearSky again. What a total rip off and what terrible service from the start. I only booked through them by default as it was a Groupon offer, otherwise I'd never have gone with them. It's a surprise for someone special to me and the holiday isn't until December. I'm writing this review before even going so I really do hope nothing happens between now and then... I will try to get my money back but believe it's too late. I only booked it yesterday (28/06/2013). They have charged me extra money because the flights were not right so said I had to pay extra, this amounted to another £99 each!!!!!! Then they said they could guarantee a twin room IF I paid some extra or took away a trip I had booked!!!!!! I said forget it I will speak with the hotel myself to get a twin room, father of 65 and daughter of 41 just doesn't work with a double of which they knew! All the time they just wanted more money from me. THEN!!!!! Received confirmation to find that it states Kefelonia in Greece and not the place I'm meant to be going which couldn't be further away!!!!!! To be honest I am really scared about this holiday..... I've paid so much money for it, it's meant to be a one off holiday in a lifetime and I'm not sure what I am going to get! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.