don't buy from them!!!

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“don't buy from them!!! ”

Written on: 15/04/2013

I bought a ticket for Valencia trough woucher.co then I also e mail them for more information about the flight, hotel...just to make sure that everything will be fine, I expected to get an answer from them soon to provide me more informations about my holiday, nothing for the next couple of days, then I panic and I tried to look on line for their contact no when I've found all this bad reviews about them and then I realised what they were planning to do, they were waiting for my 7 days of cancellation period from the wowcher.co to finish ,so then they will call me and tell me things like ''oh, we are all booked for those days but if you want to go in this period you must pay more money'' like it happened with their other customers. lucky I still have time to cancel my ticked and thanks God wowcher.co refund me all my money back.
Please DO NOT USE THEM!!! they are only trying to steal more money from you! this company is not offering you any bargain, at the end you will pay more money than you'd buy it individual!
they just don't realise that some of us really work hard for this money.