DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

ASHLING1303's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by ASHLING1303 (1 review written)

i booked an trip to barcelona for myself and my husband with formula one tickets purchased through clear sky with our hotel and that. i recieved one email from them to confirm and that is it. i emailed and called them on a number of occasions to ask for the f1 tickets to be emailed or posted to me and they said they couldnt because their supplier would not let them. i asked who their supplier was and what their number was and they would not tell me. i extended my trip with another company and called clear sky to tell them this and to ask if i could pick my tickets up at the hotel the day before i was supposed to as we wanted to do a pit lane tour and could not get entry with out the tickets and the people i spoke to were so rude, said that i could not but said they would contact their supplier again to see. i got a call back and went through the whole conversation again to get the same answer, that they would contact the supplier. i asked them to give my number to the supplier so they could call me personally and they said the supplier would not deal with me. we are due to go on thsi holiday on the 8th of may and to be honest i am absolutly dreading it!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BOOK WITH THEM AND WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO STAY WELL CLEAR!!!!!