Nightmare, horrendous experience

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“Nightmare, horrendous experience”

Written on: 15/03/2013

Another Groupon purchaser, also bought an Early Bird deal from Clear Sky Holidays, but they couldn't get us two flights to Rome at a reasonable hour unless we paid an extra £30 each, which we reluctantly agreed to. They took £65 from my account. They rang back and said that my order wasn't going through, and told me that it looked like I was trying to act fraudulently by giving them an inaccurate Groupon security code. They rang back again and said that their manager had managed to get everything to go through. I was started to get worried about their competency at this stage.

When I checked my bank account, I realised that they had taken a further £128.40, with neither my knowledge nor permission and which put me into overdraft. I had now paid an extra £193.40 on top of the £159 x 2 paid to Groupon. Despite phoning and emailing regularly since I made this discovery three weeks ago, my money still has not been returned to me. I DO NOT recommend this company.