Don't use this company

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“Don't use this company”

Written on: 14/03/2013

I purchased a weekend away to venice, through Groupon, however this holiday company said they knew nothing about it, when I asked why they hadn't contacted me. They had no dates available, unless I wanted to pay an extra £100 (£50 per person) to change flight times, which all of a sudden they said they had availability of!!! I would advise anybody using this company to re think, unless you want a disappointing experience. Our trip to venice was a much needed break which will not take place now, due to this company. But thanks to Groupon, I got a full refund. Groupon, please get rid of this company, as it is not fair that your full paying customer have to go through this type of experience. Before I submitted this email, I had to submit a star rating. I have given one star, and that is only because my review wouldn't submit without giving a star. You deserve nothing!!!

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia