Very misleading

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“Very misleading”

Written on: 07/11/2012

I haven't gone on this city break yet, so its probably a bit early to pass judgement. But my booking experience was pretty awful, I booked the budapest groupon voucher after seeing a cheap trip and thinking "I can do that next month!". Basically, the only flights available were stupid times. Arrival for the first of the 2 days was 11:30pm at the airport!!! so that would pretty much make the first day pointless, and then the departure from Budapest would have been 5am. Total Joke. When I asked if there was anything better he came back with two much better times, but for 40 quid extra each. I pretty much had to go for that option, but I wasn't happy, I could have gone to a proper airline for a pretty similar price at the end of it, with a less dodgy setup.

After the holiday, I might consider this maybe being a 3 star instead of 2, but for the company itself. if you can, avoid this like the plague.

Also I would like to add, shame on you groupon for advertising this company, usually a good service from groupon and their vouchers, but everything I see on this company is dodgy.

Chettled's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2013

I too am seriously outraged by the awful customer services, and the unprofessional company. I have just bought two Groupon vouchers for two nights to Barcelona, and when trying to redeem them on the website I received a blank confirmation email, which I supposed to take as confirmation! So have just called the Clearsky and they were so unhelpful and hadnt recieved any booking form.. basically I have decided I would rather get a refund from Groupon. Does anyone know the number to call? or how to do it?? Would rather pay more and book it through a good company or just make my own booking!
thanks