Crooks, stay away!!!

Guest's review of ClearSky Holidays www.clearskyholidays.com

“Crooks, stay away!!!”

Written on: 28/10/2012

they did the exact same thing to me and meant i would end up spending less days than nights there. The agent then added that i had to pay a supplement fee of £40 each but when i asked where that came from as the small print in the policies said the supplement charge was up to £20. When I asked him to explain where the rest came from, he said he didnt know and that was it. I had to get a refund from Groupon. He couldnt tell me why he was charging me more than what the website had which is a blatant lie. he also said flight prices had gone up in the meantime and asked me who i expected to pay for the difference. Why advertise one thing and then say another.
I knew something wasnt right when he couldnt email me all the flight time information we were discussing but at least now i know and can advice others of these crooks. Stay away from them.