Safe trip

horspiste's review of Cheapostay - www.cheapostay.com

“Safe trip”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by horspiste (1 review written)

I am a world taveler and I have been using Cheap o air for my travels for many years. Professionnally and for vacations. I always find good price for my flight and the reservations (hotels, flight, cars) always worked. I like thet they offer me many possibility of ailines and time schedule. Whit the experience I have now, I felle like if I was myself a travel agent with the complicity of cheapoair! Many times, I have booked my flight a few hours before departure, same with the hotels réservation.
At the rare occasions that I had to cancel a reservation,I just call their phone number and my problem is solved. I can wait for my next trip and you can be sure that I will used chespoair again...
I am not sure if cheap oair offers that possibilty but I would like sometimes to book a trip where I can make stop overs of more than a few hour on the way to my final destination? Also, I would like Cheapoair to offer special deals on «around the world» plane tickets.
Enjoy your trip!