My CheapOair experience was good!

Guest's review of CheapOair - www.cheapoair.com

“My CheapOair experience was good!”

Written on: 24/09/2013

I appreciate the CheapOair follow-up regarding my last flight to Kansas City, MO. Unfortunately, the original flight with Frontier Airlines was not good. After waiting about six hours in the airport with little updates from Frontier Airlines, we were informed that our flight was cancelled with NO explanation. It was so late (11:45 PM) at that point that we were unable to book another flight with another airlines without additional expense for the next day and had to wait two days to get to our destination. However, we booked this flight through CheapOair and they did do a follow-up with us. This gave us the opportunity to let the airlines know what an ordeal the flight was and how it really interrupted our plans especially since my husband is on crutches with a cast. We all know that things happen in life that may cause us difficulty, but it is good to know that CheapOair cares.

Visit cheapoair.com