Cheapair is terrible,unrelaible, untrustworthy, incompetent!

Guest's review of CheapAir.com

“Cheapair is terrible,unrelaible, untrustworthy,...”

Written on: 13/02/2014

cheapair is my worst experience ever. I purchased a ticket from Cheapair on the 6th of Feb. 2014 for a client. A few hours later Cheapair called back and said Cheapair could not verify my credit card with my bank. When I asked the Cheapair rep to tell me what information Cheapair was providig the bank Cheapair refused. So again I gave Cheapair my CC information again. Somehow Cheapair still couldn't get it right I received another call. And again I gave Cheapair my CC information and was immediately assured that if there were anymore problems, Cheapair would call back. Id did not get a phone call but Cheapair did cancel my reservation. It was not until I called to confirm my reservation that Cheapair informed me of the cancellation. More, they tell me its my fault. When I asked why I didn't receive a call back if there was still an issue, Cheapair said it had no obligation to call me back. I was repeatedly told it was my fault. When I asked Cheapair to make it right, I was told since it was my fault the reservation was cancelled they could not help me. Cheapair instead offered to sell me a ticket at more than double the cost. When I explained my client was traveling to participate in a specific event, and we had paid thousands of dollars in preparing him for the event, Cheapair said sorry but persisted that it was my fault and it had no obligation to make it right since Cheapair had done nothing wrong. When I said I would pay $100 towards the increased air fare if Cheapair would pick up the rest, Cheapair refused stating it was against their policy since it was my fault the reservation was cancelled. In my opinion the whole Cheapair operation are hacks, unreliable, and untrustworthy. Completely negative experience. Cheapair has left me in a terrible position and than tried to profit off their incompetence. Cheapair is just terrible.