Carlton Leisure www.carltonleisure.com Review

bericoa.'s review of Carlton Leisure www.carltonleisure.com

“one of your staff tried to get £40.00 from me by...”

Written on: 11/11/2013 by bericoa. (1 review written)

one of your staff tried to get £40.00 from me by E-mailing me and telling me that the airline has cancelled my return flight and i should cancel the whole trip altogether to get my flight fares back but i will have to pay £40.00 administration fee which will be deducted from my refund fares money.This staff of yours continued to send me E-mails to cancel my flight.I contacted the airline and they stated that my flight time has changed and NOT cancelled and i went and returned from my holiday.Now this particular staff of your organisation should NOT be working for your company and telling lies about my return flight and i was very traumatised about this behaviour before,during and after my holiday and this staff of yours cause this due to lies about the return flight. I have printed copies of the staff E-mails and i shall be contacting the trading standards officer on this matter.Now i ask this question if a return flight is going to be terminated by the airline do the customer have to pay administration fee? and if the answer is yes can i have details for that reason. This is what i was told and yet the return flight was still being advertised and the airline sent me the return flight confirmation via E-mail. Your staff has to also apologise to me via E-mail.

Visit carltonleisure.com

Aroush2's Response to bericoa.'s Review

Written on: 15/04/2014

Hi I have booked on this website very worried as heard bad reviews don't know what to do so maybe I should contact airline too to confirm tickets can Carlton leisure cancel flights on your behalf

carltonleisure.com