Avoid

Guest's review of Carlton Leisure www.carltonleisure.com

“Avoid”

Written on: 12/10/2013

Avoid!!! I bought plane tickets through carltonleisure. a couple of weeks before departure the airline cancelled my flight, I asked cartlonleisure to request a replacement flight to the airline on the same date, they replied to me that I could fly a few days later or earlier than initially scheduled and that if I was not happy with that, I could only get a refund of the tickets within 8 to 10 weeks minus agent fees (£40 per ticket).
I called the airline directly who put me on a replacement flight on my initial date of travel.
Bad customer service, lack of professionalism. Will never book through carltonleisure again.

Visit carltonleisure.com

Elfrida17's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2014

I had a similar experience some days ago I booked a flight to Nigeria from Aberdeen. I missed my flight because carltonleisure did not have enough time interval between flights from Aberdeen to Heathrow and thereafter to Nigeria. I called their customer service for a rebook which could only be dine by this agent and in 10minutes, they asked me to hold on for some minutes. I kept calling them back in every half an hour and they kept asking me this silly question "madam who did you speak with earlier" it was frustruating because none of them stated their names which is not professional at all. They kept asking me to wait making me sleep over at the airport for days until I made up my mind to buy a new plane ticket which I did spending so much money and time. I regret booking with them

carltonleisure.com