Carlton Leisure booking system "technically" flawed

paulbat's review of Carlton Leisure www.carltonleisure.com

“Carlton Leisure booking system "technically" flawed”

Written on: 15/09/2013 by paulbat (2 reviews written)

Planning a trip to Sri Lanka with four friends , I found the Travelsor & Carlton Leisure websites very helpful for planning flights . Clearly set out pages well designed and all links functional, and consistently offering the best prices . When we had all agreed on a flight and we all independently tried to book the flights via the Travelsor , Skynet , or Carlton Leisure web pages - over a 24 hour period - constantly making repeated attempts - we were all unable to complete bookings due to "technical" difficulties , so had to book directly through the airline at the full price. A pop-up appeared during the booking attempts offering telephone assistance (for an extra £10 !)- I rang this too and my call was unanswered ! Wasted a lot of time , and was most frustrated.
Good sites for planning but useless for actually buying tickets
Paul Bateson

Visit carltonleisure.com

Frekwentflyer's Response to paulbat's Review

Written on: 09/10/2013

Thanks for this. I will be cautious next time.

carltonleisure.com