Cheapest I could find

rchalkuk's review of Carlton Leisure www.carltonleisure.com

“Cheapest I could find”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by rchalkuk (1 review written)

So i was trying to buy 2 return tickets to Teresina (Brazil) for months, checking the Tap and Tam websites for the cheapest price, preferably through Fortaleza (around £2300). I then started to check LastMinute.com which i found tickets for around £2000.
I came across Carlton Leisure through google and wasn't sure if it was a scam website, but it had the best price at £1780.
After checking reviews on this website, i decided to buy the tickets, but thought i'd phone Carlton Leisure first just to be sure.
Lets just say the operator must be working on commision as he was trying his hardest to get me to pay through him, but i prefer to use my card over the internet, rather than giving all details over the phone.

So i have arrived in Brazil and everything looks all set for my return in January,

Thank you Carlton Leisure, I will surely check your site for every flight plans, and recommend you to my friends.

Visit carltonleisure.com